Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

No Poker For A Week!

I know it doesn't sound that amazing, but not working -- any of my three jobs, for an entire week + two weekends is going to be amazing! Pics and epic stories to come I'm sure.

As for the grind: I'm finally coming out of my downswing, which has been awesome, and I've added 18s to my regular grind. I've been playing 6.50 18s, and with the help of Bigbluffzinc and Mattgeer, both of which have been awesome helping me out any time I need it, they have been very profitable.  I'm even contemplating completely moving over to 18 mans as I love the low variance and the game play. But I will look into it more when I get back and play some more.

Also decided to play the MiniFtops events on FT, I don't typically play a lot of MTTs, but my poker game has been better than ever, and I have been studying how to better play them. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if I FT'd one of them.

For those of you on PTP that want in on my MiniFtops action I have a BAP up : http://forum.parttimepoker.com/buy-piece/747264-bakagaijin34s-miniftops-sngs-grindback.html It has pretty good cuts, and includes my FT SNG action as well.

Just going to keep it short today as I'm getting ready for this much needed vacation.

GL on the tables everybody and I will see most of you in a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment